Tuesday, April 19, 2016

[Flying Journey]: Amsterdam in Spring 2016 - Keukenhof Garden!

Remember about what I post earlier, that God had listened to my prayer and I've got Amsterdam again? Couldn't thank God enough for this amazing flight! I'm blessed enough to be able to have Amsterdam flight before they changed to 350.

Further more, to be in Amsterdam during Spring was totally amazing! Because it's the Tulip season!!!!

I went to Keukenhof Garden which they claimed - the most beautiful Spring Garden in the whole world! I have to agree, the moment I entered, it smelled so so good, flowers everywhere. 1 word, beautiful!!

As I went here during Spring, I have thought to bring my mum to Amsterdam during Spring 2017. Finger crossed it's gonna happen!

Here are the beautiful pictures!

Summer 2015 / Spring 2016 


Indoor Garden - so many tulips! 




I didn't know Miffy is from Holland! 

Taken with Iphone5 








I love this pic the most! Thanks to the red coat :) 







And yeah, finally here! I AMsterdam :) 

 'til then~
XOXO
Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment