Tuesday, March 10, 2015

[Diary]: Last Event in Khanong Phra

Hello! As you may know that I'm going to change job, pretty much soon! It was really my last trip to Khanong Phra, I really had no idea when will be the next time I come and visit. No longer getting to know the different members from different countries!

However, I really make sure that I enjoy the event as much as possible! I have to bid goodbye to all the members. Started to feel like they are my friends!

These are pictures of this beautiful place! :)

Walking on the RWY 10 

Airport Control Tower - Small hut :) 

TBM900 touched down

SR22T approaching

All the group! 

Castle like dinner venue - Midwinter Green (used to be known The Smoke House) 

Beautiful sunset by the pool 

Classic Victorian Dinner Venue - Chez Sonia


Pre dinner networking - Chez Sonia 

Me with 2 beautiful Thai ladies 


Food! 

Christmas like decoration :) 

Last dinner :) 


Farewell, Khanong Phra, Khao Yai. 'Till we meet again!

XOXO
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life.
    HPE OfficeConnect 1410

    ReplyDelete